Go Lead Nonprofit Leadership in the 21st Century
Call us at 417-836-6660 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
This series of four six hour sessions will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4 p.m. and is geared for nonprofit leaders with advanced skill-sets. Nonprofit Leadership in the 21st Century builds on the concepts introduced in the Nuts & Bolts Management. This series offers participants the valuable insights necessary to position their organizations for the future.
- Session 1: Nonprofit Leadership Development (September 27, 2017)
- Session 2: Collaboration & Collective Impact in the Ozarks (October 25, 2017)
- Session 3: Branding, Marketing and Media (January 24, 2018)
- Session 4: Asset & Resource Development (February 28, 2018)
- September 27 - February 28, 2018Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 4 sessions
- Christina Ryder
- $249Fee Breakdown
- Workshop Listing
- Sessions: September 27th, October 25th, January 24th, February 28th
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?