Go Lead Nonprofit Leadership in the 21st Century
Call us at 417-836-6660 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
This series of four six hour sessions will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4 p.m. and is geared for nonprofit leaders with advanced skill-sets. Nonprofit Leadership in the 21st Century builds on the concepts introduced in the Nuts & Bolts Management. This series offers participants the valuable insights necessary to position their organizations for the future.
- Session 1: Nonprofit Leadership Development (September 27, 2017)
- Session 2: Collaboration & Collective Impact in the Ozarks (October 25, 2017)
- Session 3: Branding, Marketing and Media (January 24, 2018)
- Session 4: Asset & Resource Development (February 28, 2018)
- September 27 - October 18, 2017Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 4 sessions
- Christina Ryder
- $249Fee Breakdown
- Workshop Listing
- Sessions: September 27th, October 25th, January 24th, February 28th
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?