Go Lead Nuts and Bolts of Nonprofit Management
Call us at 417-836-6660 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
This series of eight half-day sessions will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at noon. This series focuses on the essential best practices for nonprofit organizations.
This series will focus on:
- Session 1: Introduction to Nonprofit Management (September 20, 2017)
- Session 2: Strategic Planning, Program Planning and Evaluation for Nonprofit Organizations (October 18, 2017)
- Session 3: Accounting and Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations (November 15, 2017)
- Session 4: Board Development (January 17, 2018)
- Session 5: Legal Literacy for Nonprofit Organizations (February 21, 2018)
- Session 6: Introduction to Fundraising (March 21, 2018)
- Session 7: Outreach and Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations (April 18, 2018)
- Session 8: Human Resources for Nonprofit Organizations(May 16, 2018)
- September 20 - May 16, 2018Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 12 N, 8 sessions
- Alumni Center Suite 314B
- Christina Ryder
- $249Fee Breakdown
- Workshop Listing
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?