Go Lead Nuts and Bolts of Nonprofit Management
Call us at 417-836-6660 to see if you qualify for a discount on this course.
This series of eight half-day sessions will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at noon. This series focuses on the essential best practices for nonprofit organizations.
This series will focus on:
- Session 1: Introduction to Nonprofit Management (September 20, 2017)
- Session 2: Strategic Planning, Program Planning and Evaluation for Nonprofit Organizations (October 18, 2017)
- Session 3: Accounting and Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations (November 15, 2017)
- Session 4: Board Development (January 17, 2018)
- Session 5: Legal Literacy for Nonprofit Organizations (February 21, 2018)
- Session 6: Introduction to Fundraising (March 21, 2018)
- Session 7: Outreach and Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations (April 18, 2018)
- Session 8: Human Resources for Nonprofit Organizations(May 16, 2018)
- September 20 - May 16, 2018Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 12 N, 8 sessions
- Alumni Center Suite 314B
- Christina Ryder
- $249Fee Breakdown
- Workshop Listing
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?