Coaching & Mentoring To Accelerate Potential
- November 14, 2018Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Sara Choate
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Do you know the secrets to increasing your people's commitment to their jobs? The gap between acceptable and superior performance can cost your organization between 30-40 percent. Coaching closes the gap. In this six-hour program, you will learn the skills professional coaches use to convert average performance to maximum performance. You will learn the simple steps to increase productivity from the team or from the individual. You also will learn how to deal with the universal problem of confronting problem employees.
- Learn how to coach for sustained superior performance.
- Find out how coaching creates committed high-performance
- Discover the one thing people really want from work and how to
give it to them.
- Learn the two key behaviors that indicate your people are really
committed to their jobs.
- Learn to set and communicate higher work standards.
- Discover how to give feedback that really motivates people.
- Find the keys to unlocking the shackles holding back your staff's
- Master the skills enabling you to confront the problem employee.
- Learn to spot the "coachable" moments, the golden opportunity
of successful coaching.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?