Managing People, Paper & Projects
- October 31, 2017Check for other dates
- Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Sara Choate
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Do you have more to do than you can manage in a 40-hour workweek?
Do you feel that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself?
Do you find yourself having to "redo" work not done right the first time?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could be holding yourself, your employees, and your work group back from reaching maximum potential. By attending this seminar, you will learn how to improve your skills in delegation, time management, and goal-setting so you can work more efficiently and effectively.
Managing Priorities and Time
- Value-adding techniques
- How the "Four Slice Time-Pie" can simplify your day
- Learn how to better manage your interruptions
- Balance your time between five key areas
- Receive worksheets for setting priorities and goals
Goal-Setting and Planning Guidelines
- Find out the 6 Ps to improve your planning ability
- Understand the return on investment planning gives
- Where to start in the planning process
- Techniques for writing your strategies down on paper
- The role of delegation in developing others
- Task assignments versus delegation
- Techniques for inspiring and developing people
- Types of tasks that shouldn't be delegated
- Communication tips to make delegation steps successful
Benefits of Attending:
Take control of your workday by applying the techniques you learn during this seminar. You will feel more confident in knowing how to organize your work and examine your workload for value-adding qualities.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?