Power of Personalities in Your Workplace
- October 11, 2017Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Alia Stowers
There are still openings remaining at this time.
In our deficit-focused world, it is easy to become focused on what we are NOT good at or where our team is LACKING. However, Gallup research has shown consistently that organizations get the best outputs from their employees and leaders if those employees and leaders can leverage their natural strengths.
The power that is harnessed as a leader when one fully understands and learns how to leverage one's natural talents cannot be exaggerated. In this training, each participant will take the StrengthsFinder 2.0® assessment and receive their results as part of their registration. A Gallup-certified strengths coach will lead you through customized training in what these talent themes are and how to leverage them in your workplace to get the results you want!
PLEASE NOTE: Course fee includes the StrengthsFinder 2.0® Assessment and materials. Online assessment must be completed prior to attending the training session. Online log-in instructions and code will be provided after registration. Registration deadline is one week prior to the event.
Start with Talent-Finish with Strength
- Learn why strengths-based leadership is the most effective leadership strategy
- Understand and claim your top 5 talent themes
- Discover the "balconies" and "basements" of each talent theme, including how they show up in leadership as advantages or deficits
- Recognize how learning styles, personal values, and organizational habits are based on talent themes
- Create understanding, tolerance, and honor of each other through understanding strengths
The Power of Strengths-Based Partnerships
- Understand theme dynamics within a person and between different people
- Learn to intentionally build strengths-based partnerships
- Understand the four domains of strength and how these apply to leadership and team development
The Making of a Leader
- Create understanding around how participants lead, based on their strengths; discuss how these themes have been successful in leadership and how they must be matured to maximize effective leadership
- Learn to make a team great-not just good
- Understand how to leverage your strengths while also allowing team members to leverage theirs
- Recognize and express what activities, assignments, and projects draw out the best/worst of you
- Learn to advocate for those activities, assignments, and projects that allow you to be at your very best, contributing the most to the organization
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?