Motivating Today's Workforce
- November 16, 2017Check for other dates
- Th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Dale McCoy
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Successful managers and supervisors know how to foster an environment in which employees become self-motivated, positive, and dedicated. Today's workplace requires more than just fair pay and a good benefits package to achieve such a condition.
In the final analysis, one person cannot motivate another. What that person can do, though, is inspire and enable others to motivate themselves. Participants in this workshop will learn how to identify motivational hot buttons that help get workers on board and engaged in organization goals.
- Identify systems & practices within your organization that sabotage motivational efforts
- Identify key behavioral factors necessary to inspire people individually
- Understand the differences between creating an environment that inspires motivation and one that demands motivation
- Understand statements that management make that can undermine motivation attempts.
- Explore widely recognized motivational practices & principles
- Practice giving positive feedback & recognition based on objective observation
- Learn when to coach & when to give up
- Learn ways to keep outside pressures from blowing up inside the workplace
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?