Orienting & Onboarding New Employees
- November 28, 2017Check for other dates
- Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Glenn Pace
There are still openings remaining at this time.
How long does it take the new employee to stop costing you money and start making you money? Would you like to reduce that time by half?
The failure to successfully orient and train employees can be costing your company thousands of dollars daily. Every minute a new person is performing below expectations is a minute of lost revenue and missed opportunity. What happens in the first three months of that employee's relationship with your organization will establish a pattern that can last for twenty years. In this program for managers and supervisors, you'll learn the basics in creating profitable employees from the first day on the job.
Why Training is important
- Learn the 10 key elements of orienting success
- Understand the different generations
- Orienting employees and fulfilling their needs
Signs training may be needed
- Learn one of the biggest mistakes managers make regarding training
- Understand the training skills needed
- Discuss the training guideline
Analyzing what training is required
- Learn the eight steps to developing training programs
- Understand what you can train
- Learn the six essentials of building the trainee's self confidence
- Determine wasted activities
Designing the training required
- Learn how to prepare for training success
- Develop a measurement and follow-up system that continues to monitor your success
- Learn what good training needs to include
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?