Recruit Right - Hire Smart - Retain Talent!
- November 8, 2017Check for other dates
- W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session
- Sara Choate
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This seminar combines the important techniques designed to help increase job commitment, job satisfaction, trust, and loyalty that will impact employee productivity. Discover extensive out-of-the-box recruiting techniques that work! Find the right person for the right position - and learn low cost ideas to keep the best staff on the job as valuable top-performing employees. Give yourself and your company the recruiting, retention and hiring successes you deserve.
Successful Recruiting Techniques
- Learn how to market your job openings and your company through print media, electronic media, networking, schools and your own organization
- How to find companies that are competing for your ideal candidates
- Learn how to redesign jobs to fit applicants
- What makes your company and your position more desirable than your competitors
Effective Hiring Practices
- Screening applications and resumes to determine the best candidates
- Learn the 10 things to look for before you decide who to interview
- Discover effective questioning techniques
- Understand the three things you must do after an interview
- Learn two ways to conclude the selection process professionally
Valuable Retention Strategies
- Learn the 7 components necessary for a successful retention strategy
- Keys to new employee orientations
- Creative, cost effective benefit programs
- Career development programs that increase employee commitment
- Learn how to effectively handle employee complaints
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?