Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Government contracting is not simple. There are various complex rules and registrations that must be followed in order to even submit a bid. This course will teach the basics of government contracting from the needed registrations, potential socio-economic set asides that a seller may be eligible to apply to become, how to find and prepare a response to a solicitation, and how to market your company to buyers - both the government entity and established prime contractors.
At the end of the course the attendee will be able to:
· Understand the basic registrations that are needed to be awarded a contract by the federal government and the State of Missouri.
· Know the basics of reading a solicitation from the federal government.
· Determine if their business may be eligible for any socio-economic categories.
· If they are potentially eligible for a socio-economic category, the basics of applying.
· How to research the various online listings for government solicitations.
· How to market your business to the government and active prime contractors.Enrollment Progress ... What's This?