SBTDC Start Up Seminar - How to Start a Business in Missouri
- March 2, 2017Check for other dates
- Th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 1 session
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Have you always wanted to start a business and are curious how to begin?
This free seminar will cover the following:
What do you need to be legal in Missouri?
- Forms of organization
- Where to register with the state?
- Do I need a Tax ID number?
- Do I need an Employer Identification Number?
Is all of that accounting paperwork really necessary?
- Why and how do I keep track of sales and expenses?
- Do I need to become a bookkeeper?
- Do I really need accounting software?
How does someone get the funding?
- What questions will the bank ask?
- What paperwork will the bank need?
- Is a bank my only option?
What I wish I knew before I started?
- What are the three things everyone should consider?
- Would I start it all over again?
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?