Money Smart - Module 7 - Financial Management
- April 30, 2018Check for other dates
- M from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 1 session
- PCTR 1000
- Sandra Smart
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of cash flow management in a small business.
- Make cash flow projections based on the cash cycle.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow, including receivables and payables.
- Work more effectively with technical experts.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?