Money Smart - Module 7 - Financial Management
- April 17, 2017Check for other dates
- M from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 1 session
- PCTR 1000
- Scott Tennison
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of cash flow management in a small business.
- Make cash flow projections based on the cash cycle.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow, including receivables and payables.
- Work more effectively with technical experts.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?