Feasibility Study Report
- February 15, 2017Check for other dates
- W from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 1 session
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Is your small business idea feasible? Does the market support it?
Will you have positive cash flow? Where should you advertise?
By participating in this study, you will receive:
- Business Overview: Discussion of the purpose of this study, industry trends significant to your business, business concept, products and services offered by your business, and consumer appeal.
- Market Assessment: Discussion of the size and characteristics of your primary target audience, number of competitors as well as their strengths and weaknesses, competitive advantage, marketing mix strategy, suggested price strategy, suggested promotional strategy, and recommended customer loyalty techniques.
- Operations and Management Assessment: Discussion of proposed location, possible building layout, possible legal issues, labor availability, equipment needs, recommended operating hours and procedures, and experience and skills of owner(s) and key personnel.
- Financial Assessment: Discussion of the financial stability of your business’ owner(s), estimated startup costs, sales projections and calculations, proforma income statement, and annual as well as monthly break-even analysis.
- Feasibility Decision: Recommendation of whether or not your business idea is feasible, including detailed reasoning for the decision, possible alternative strategies, and additional suggestions.
- Research Sources: Sources of quantitative and qualitative research will be documented.
- Presentation of Findings: Personal presentation of your study’s findings.
Participation is limited and selection by the SBTDC and Entrepreneurship professor is required, prior to registration. Contact the SBTDC office at 417-837-2617 for information on how to be considered for the study.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?