Quickbooks For Your Business
- February 23, 2017Check for other dates
- Th from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, 1 session
- Chrystal Irons
There are 3 openings remaining at this time.
This powerful accounting system for small businesses will enable you to track the progress of your company and at the same time allow you to focus on your business, not on being an accountant. QuickBooks is a tool you can use to automate the tasks you will need to perform as a business owner to document and track the accounting activity of your existing business, or to set up a new business. This course will provide an opportunity for hands-on practice. It is designed for PC users only.
- Setting up QuickBooks
- Working with lists and accounts
- Entering sales information, receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Analyzing financial data
- Setting up inventory
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Doing payroll with QuickBooks
- Estimating and progress invoicing
- Tracking time
- Customizing forms and writing QuickBooks letters
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?