SBTDC Start Up Seminar - How to Start a Business in Missouri
- March 22, 2018Check for other dates
- Th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 1 session
- Instructor Information
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Have you always wanted to start a business and are curious how to begin?
This free seminar will cover the following:
What do you need to be legal in Missouri?
- Forms of organization
- Where to register with the state?
- Do I need a Tax ID number?
- Do I need an Employer Identification Number?
Is all of that accounting paperwork really necessary?
- Why and how do I keep track of sales and expenses?
- Do I need to become a bookkeeper?
- Do I really need accounting software?
How does someone get the funding?
- What questions will the bank ask?
- What paperwork will the bank need?
- Is a bank my only option?
What I wish I knew before I started?
- What are the three things everyone should consider?
- Would I start it all over again?
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?