Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Preparation is key to the success of any business venture. Whether you are starting a new business, growing an established business, or launching a new product or service, planning is critical.?This seminar provides an overview of two approaches to business plans and the steps necessary to develop those plans.
· Business success factors
· Business Model Canvas for an informal plan
· Five minutes, three crucial sections
· Sources for evaluating the industry, market and competition
· Target market identification
· How to develop basic financial projections
· Debt and equity funding options
· Successful writing techniques that appeal to lenders/investors
· Using the plan to manage your business
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
SBTDC clients receive access to LivePlan for 90 days (Paid for through funding from the Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Centers) . Please contact the SBTDC office about becoming a client at 417-837-2617 or email email@example.com .