- November 6, 2018Check for other dates
- Tu from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, 1 session
- Instructor Information
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Are you thinking about using QuickBooks Online or are you already using it and want to be able to navigate more quickly? Our QuickBooks Online hands-on training shows you how to utilize the software to document and track the accounting activity of your business, no need to feel like you have to be an accountant.
- Understanding QuickBooks Online features
- Importing data and lists
- Setting up your company
- Managing your company account and settings
- Navigating QuickBooks Online
- Recording sales, expenses, purchases, and additional transactions
- Understanding the report dashboard and how to generate reports
- Activating QuickBooks payments
- Utilizing payroll options and generating payroll reports
- Benefiting from Intuit approved app add-ons
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?