Money Smart - Module 5 - Banking Services for Small Businesses
- April 10, 2017Check for other dates
- M from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 1 session
- PCTR 1000
- Scott Tennison
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
After completing this module, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the most common banking services for small businesses, including merchant services, payroll processing, business credit and others.
- Understand how other small business owners decide which banking services to use.
- Evaluate the applicability of each of banking service to their business needs.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?