Money Smart - Module 5 - Banking Services for Small Businesses
- April 10, 2017Check for other dates
- M from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 1 session
- PCTR 1000
- Scott Tennison
There are still openings remaining at this time.
After completing this module, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the most common banking services for small businesses, including merchant services, payroll processing, business credit and others.
- Understand how other small business owners decide which banking services to use.
- Evaluate the applicability of each of banking service to their business needs.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?